YOU MIGHT BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AMERICAN VISA! OBTAIN YOUR GREEN CARD! EB1 VISA
Updated: Aug 22, 2022
Many people dream of living in other countries, including the U.S. A developed country, land of opportunities, spaces to be filled in, and all the stories we have listened to since we were kids, it might become true to live the famous and wanted “American Way of Life”, in Uncle Sam’s land.
But there is always that same old hindrance: How am I going to do that? How to get a permanent visa? How to stay legally in the United States?
We are here to clear up this information for you!
First, it is worth saying that choosing an Immigration Consultancy is the key to make your journey easier and based on law, after all, there is not a “Brazilian way of finding a way round” in the United States, the right thing to do is the right thing!
There are several types of American visas, some for temporary workers, other for permanent workers, some for students, and others for business visits, anyway, there are many opportunities and certainly one of them might be the right one for you!
Visas for temporary workers, students and business normally do not require immigration processes. The category of EB (employment-based) visas, though, offers a Green Card to the applicant and his/her family members, spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
The immigration service website (https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/permanent-workers) brings all types of information on visas for permanent workers and other visas, the team of professionals of the Xplore Immigration Law Firm is ready to help you to prepare your documents and to check if you meet the eligibility requirements.
The first preference in terms of U.S. permanent visa, based on employment and professional experience, is the Employment Based Visa, commonly known as EB-1. This visa requires that the applicant has extraordinary abilities in arts, science, education, business, or athletics. Based on this scenario, there are criteria to be met within this preference:
* Criteria for Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim or provide evidence of a one-time achievement, for example, an Olympic medal or meeting 3 of the 10 listed criteria below:
● Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
● Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
● Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
● Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
● Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
● Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
● Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
● Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
● Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
● Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
It is worth to underline that there are still several types of American visas, each one has its peculiarities and requirements. Another topic to stress is that there is no guarantee for the approval of a permanent visa, all the processes submitted are analyzed and approved or not by the U.S. Immigration Service.
That is why choosing a licensed and competent law firm, which has experience in immigration, is indispensable.
Schedule an appointment and learn about the opportunities according to your profile.
Xplore Immigration Law Firm