Tax Preparer with experience in international taxation
Bilingual (Portuguese and English)
Our US-based international tax and accounting advisory firm is looking for a highly qualified Tax Preparer with experience in preparing international forms. We are looking for a professional fluent in Portuguese and English, with authorization to work in the United States.
- Prepare income tax returns for clients with international tax obligations.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of international tax laws and regulations.
- Handle complex international tax issues, including tax residency, tax credits and allowable deductions.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on changes in international tax laws.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing international tax forms, including income tax returns for US tax residents and non-residents. (ex: FBAR, Form 8621, 5471, 8865, 8858)
- Knowledge of international tax laws and regulations, including tax treaties.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with deadlines and work efficiently and autonomously.
- Relevant academic background in Accounting, Finance or related field is desirable.
If you're a motivated, proactive professional with solid experience preparing international tax forms, we'd love to hear from you. We offer an exciting opportunity to work at a company specializing in international taxation, with a dynamic work environment and collaborative teams, remotely.
To apply, please send your updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to this job. We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next step in the selection process.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from qualified individuals, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation or disability.